Thursday, February 14, 2013

My name is Ivy and I have a problem....

So since I never planned on having kids I definitely never planned on being "THAT mom". You know the one..   Always showing pictures of her baby, always talking about her baby, filling her Facebook newsfeed with her baby, bringing him up in every conversation whether it's on topic or not (and its usually not). Well today I realized I've become her. How absolutely horrifying for my friends who knew me as single Ivy. My newsfeed used to consist of glamorous outfits, fabulous friends, and fun nights out. NOW, it's pictures of my baby and he looks like a crazy goblin.

When did I become this person and how did it happen so fast!? Seriously, while I was pregnant I never really had that special bond with my tummy, I hated being pregnant. No really, HATED IT. Even the day I got induced the doctor asked me if I wanted to hold the baby once he was out, or if I wanted to wait until he was cleaned off. Guh-ross, is that really a question? Of course I wanted him cleaned off!!!

Back to what I was talking about, I just want to apologize to all of my friends for becoming "that mom" and admit that I have a problem..... My name is Ivy and I'm addicted to posting baby pictures on Facebook..... As a matter of fact, if I had any computer skills I would start posting them on this blog! But I don't, so here's your escape from them for a bit.

Happy Valentine's Day errbody!


No comments:

Post a Comment